There is something very sexy about a dirty martini. Perhaps it is so sexy because it has the word dirty in it or maybe because it is so strong you are forced to drink it very slow. I have always been an olive lover. I crave savory over sweet 90% of the time so it is really no surprise that a dirty martini is my go to drink. I hope you all enjoy this bold martini as much as I do.
- Your favorite Vodka (I currently like Ciroc)
- Noilly Prat extra dry Vermouth
- Castelvetrano Olives
- Olive Juice
Serves 2 Dirty Martinis
- Fill Martini Shaker with Ice.
- Next, add 5 ounces Vodka, 2 ounces Vermouth and 2 ounces Olive Juice.
- Place 3 Olives on a cocktail pick and set in martini glasses (preferably chilled).
- Vigorously shake ingredients and pour into 2 martini glasses and enjoy!