I’ll admit it, I totally have a smoothie obsession!! Smoothies are great for an easy breakfast or when in need of a quick fix between meals. I like to make a big batch in the mornings or before bed (whenever I have time) that way I have liquid relief on hand whenever I need it. This banana berry blast smoothie is a favorite of mine!! It is so simple to make and just plain delicious. Refreshing and filling it makes a yummy and healthy meal or snack. 🙂
- 1 banana
- Mixed berry frozen fruit (no sugar added)
- Protein powder (optional) I use soylent
- Almond coconut milk (unsweetened)
- A spoonful of flaxseed
- A scoop of oats
- Add banana and 1 cup of frozen mixed berries to the blender.
- Add protein powder, flaxseed and oats.
- Fill blender 3 quarters high with almond coconut milk.
- Add a cup of ice.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir with a spoon and blend again.
- Serve and enjoy!