Kale has been all the rage for more than a hot minute now and with good reason. It is incredibly healthy and delicious!! Some may argue the delicious part, but perhaps they just haven’t had the right preparation? However, I will admit I am totally biased and I literally love all food!! I’m a total freak and there is nothing I won’t eat! That being said I am notorious for getting people to try my food, and I have converted even the pickiest of eaters to not only try this sexy baby kale, but absolutely love it. So, give kale a try! All the cool kids are doing it 😉 Serve this sexy baby kale with my turmeric brown rice and you will have a perfect combo! A warm meal with just the right amount of spice. Happy eating!!
Sexy Baby Kale-Serves 2 people
- 1 Box of sexy baby kale
- 1 Small yellow onion chopped
- Olive oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves sliced thin or minced
- In a medium saucepan drizzle pan with olive oil.
- Add chopped onion and garlic.
- Sautee onions and garlic on medium heat until softened and lightly browned.
- On medium heat quickly add the entire box of baby kale to the same medium saucepan
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Gently mix until kale is slightly wilted. Heat cooks kale and spinach very quickly, so just a couple minutes is plenty.
Turmeric Brown Rice-Serves 4
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 2 cups of water
- Turmeric seasoning
- Adobo seasoning
- Olive oil
- Tajin Clasico chili lime seasoning (optional)
- Place rice and water in a small to medium sized pot.
- Add a generous sprinkling of seasonings and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Mix together and bring rice to a boil on high heat.
- Once rice is boiling, cover with a tight fitting lid and turn heat to low.
- Set a timer for 45 minutes.
- Serve your Turmeric brown rice alongside your sexy baby kale and Enjoy! For extra sexiness, top with a sprinkle of chili lime seasoning!!