I LOVE SEAFOOD! It is so delicious and SO HEALTHY. This recipe is incredibly easy and takes no time at all!! I used to bake my fish, but those days are long gone since I discovered broiling.. A’INT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR BAKING!! Broiling is the next best thing to a grill, and here in the big apple no one has a grill. NO ONE! Being a native Floridian and all, I know my seafood! I like fish to be crispy on the outside and moist and tender on the inside. This redfish came out absolutely perfect! It was shockingly my first time trying redfish and it might be my new favorite fish. It has so much flavor!! Fret not if you cannot find redfish, any white fish will do. Always try and buy local wild caught fish instead of farm raised to stay health conscious 🙂
- 1 lb of Redfish cut into 4 thin fillets
- 1/2 Lemon sliced thin for garnishing
- 1 Bunch Fresh Parsley chopped
- Unsalted Butter stick for greasing
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Creole Seasoning (any spicy seasoning will do.. Old Bay)
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Piquin Seasoning (any chili-lime seasoning)
- Preheat your oven to Broil.
- Grease a medium to large baking pan with an Unsalted Butter Stick or Olive Oil.
- Place your 4 thin Redfish Filets skin side down on your baking pan.
- Drizzle Redfish with Olive oil and season both sides generously with all seasonings according to your taste.
- Once Redfish is seasoned, distribute sliced lemon evenly on top of Redfish.
- Top Redfish evenly with fresh chopped parsley (you can garnish at the end if you prefer raw).
- Place Redfish in the oven and broil for approximately 8-9 minutes.
- Take Redfish out and and serve with healthy delicious sides!! Enjoy!!