The holidays are just around the corner!! It is so easy to feel stressed during this time of year, I am guilty of this-BIG TIME! Those of you who are chipper and calm with your tree up and decorated, I envy you and I will work towards achieving that holiday zen attitude. Honestly, we can all benefit from taking a chill pill and agree we don’t have to make this holiday season perfect or complicated. Maybe that means pretending Christmas or Hannukah is next week and getting your shopping done NOW! This is not the time to commit to unrealistic rigid diets!! After all, that is what the new year is for!!
All joking aside, the holidays should not be an excuse to stuff our faces because we can hide our love handles easier in big comfy sweaters. Life should be a balance!! Eat what you want in moderation. We will be glad in the end that we took good care of ourselves. I hope this veggie dip makes your life a little easier. Snack away and feel good about it! Although I happened to make it as a side for my brunch one day, this is a perfect healthy dip for any holiday party. Even greek yogurt haters will love it!! It is filling and delicious!! BE CHILL, BE MERRY and most of all BE BALANCED!
- 1 16oz Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 Lime squeezed
- 1 bunch Cilantro chopped
- Chili Lime Seasoning (I use Tajin Chili Piquin)
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Paprika Seasoning
- Turmeric Seasoning
- In a bowl scoop out your greek yogurt and place inside.
- Squeeze an entire lime to the greek yogurt.
- Generously season Greek yogurt with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add in a moderate sprinkling of turmeric, paprika and chili-lime seasoning. (I taste as I go)
- Stir in chopped cilantro.
- Serve with dipping veggies and enjoy!!!